A Professional in Digital Marketing/Advertising & Community Manager/Social Media will be selected.
- Planning of digital marketing actions. Creation and development of weekly and monthly strategies according to objectives.
- Manage the content strategy in the company’s communication channels (web, RRSS, mailing).
- Create new channels when relevant to the company
- Content creation and management of RRSS: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter (knowledge in design)
- Part-Time Conference (face-to-face or remote)
- Flexible schedules
- Work by objectives / results
Creative and autonomous profiles are valued, with experience in similar positions and areas; and knowledge in Digital Marketing.-Requirements- Minimum education: Technical
5 years of experience
Age: From 30 years