Monthly production planning. Data collection in the field, through mapping, according to needs and operational possibilities. Cabinet data processing. Management and organization of the different types of sampling to be carried out. Daily control of flown cargo production. Channel front sampling in new development areas. Sampling of cross channels. Development of new sampling techniques, mapping, among others, for the continuous improvement of Geological information. Quality control of laws in the materials extracted from the Mine. Data interdisciplinarity work for daily analysis. Evaluation and determination of fronts to produce, based on the dimensions of the mineralized body and its grade values. Management and Supervision of compliance with the Security standards and procedures of the sector.
- Graduate in Geological Sciences or related.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in the position.
- Ability Office Package Preferably with Mastery of 3D Programs (not exclusive).
- Intermediate English (not exclusive)
- Availability to make 8×6 roster